The use of natural stone has become more common in recent years. In fact, it’s one of the latest trends in interior design right now because it can help you achieve a look that’s both elegant and comfortable.
Natural stone is an excellent choice for interior design trends because it gives your space a clean and polished look without being too ostentatious or expensive. It also provides ample protection against moisture and damage caused by weather conditions such as rain or snow, which means that your investment will last much longer than other types of materials like wood or metal.
This article will discuss some of the most common interior design trends that look better with natural stone.
When paired with large tiles, veins provide an elegant and striking appearance. Among the most popular combinations are marble veins over porcelain tiles. The veining on a natural stone gives it its unique personality. You can choose between different types of vein patterns depending on the look you’re going for in your bathroom or kitchen:
Vertical Veins: These run along the surface horizontally and vertically at an angle of 45 degrees or more. They create a smooth surface that can be easily cleaned and will not stain easily unless something underneath it (like dirt).
Horizontal Veins: These run along the surface horizontally but never vertically. Horizontal veins create texture in small spaces like showers where large pieces might look overwhelming.
The popularity of bold colours in trending interior design has also increased in recent years. To create a vibrant space, designers are painting the walls and ceilings with bright, bold colours, such as orange, hot pink or teal.
Bold colours when coupled with natural stones can add an enigmatic aesthetic to any room. Natural stones are great for small spaces because they make them appear larger than they really are. When the amalgamation of adding vibrancy via bold colours with natural stones happens, it works very well where you want to create an intimate environment.
The colour combination of these two aspects provides contrast for light surfaces such as white walls and wood floors. Contrast creates visual interest in a room and allows it to stand out from others around it.
Neutral shades are a continuing trend in style this year. A low intensity and low saturation colour scheme is employed in this interior styling. In addition to their unremarkable shade, neutral-coloured stones also contain impressive veins, fossils and textures. The use of neutral colours is a great way to combine classic elements with modern ones to create an elegant look that works well in any home or office space.
The most common neutral colours include white, grey, beige and browns such as chocolate, caramel and nutmeg (for those who like their browns). Your favourite combination may vary depending on where you live but these are the most popular combinations for a reason!
Neutral shades are perfect for any space where you want to create an atmosphere of balance and relaxation without being overpowering or distracting.
The use of texture in architecture is a powerful way to make your design stand out. Natural stones are like fingerprints – each coming with a unique texture. This adds visual interest, while also adding depth and dimension in the space around you. It is also one of the easiest ways to make a room feel more comfortable, inviting and cosy.
Natural stones with texture can be used on walls, floors and ceilings; they can even be added to furniture or other pieces of decorating equipment. The use of textures also means there are no rules about how much or where you should apply them — only what works best for your space and lifestyle needs.
Country Styling your home with natural stones is a great way to bring a timeless, traditional look to any space. Natural stones like marble, granite, and quartzite can be used to create a rustic, classic look that is both timeless and beautiful. Natural stones can be used in countertops, fireplace surrounds, and flooring, as well as in backsplashes and accent walls. Natural stones can also be used to add texture and depth to a space, creating a cosy, lived-in look. Incorporating natural stones into your home’s design is a great way to add character and charm to any space.
1. Farmhouse Chic: Natural stone can easily be used to add a rustic charm to any space, be it a kitchen, bathroom, or living area. Using natural stones for countertops, backsplashes, and flooring will give your home a timeless look that never goes out of style.
2. Industrial Vibe: Natural stone has a unique texture and colour that can easily be incorporated into an industrial style. Natural stone countertops, walls, and floors can give your home an edgy, modern look.
3. Bohemian Style: Natural stone can be used to create a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere that is perfect for lounging and entertaining. The unique texture and colour of natural stone can easily be incorporated into a bohemian-inspired design.
4. Minimalist Design: Natural stone is a great choice for a minimalist design. Natural stone can be used to create a sleek and modern look without being overbearing. Natural stone countertops, walls, and floors can give your home a simple, yet sophisticated look.
5. Eclectic Mix: Natural stone is also perfect for creating an eclectic mix of design styles. Natural stone can be used to combine different elements and give your home a unique, one-of-a-kind look. Natural stone can easily be incorporated into any design style, making it a great choice for anyone looking to create a unique interior.
Make you home stand out!
Using natural stone coupled with new interior design trends is a great way to create a timeless and elegant look. Natural stone is not only aesthetically pleasing but also highly durable and resistant to weather conditions, making it a great investment for the long term. Moreover, it can be used in combination with many popular interior design trends such as minimalism, rustic, and industrial styles.
Natural stone is a great choice for a modern house’s interior design because it can add a unique look to any space. Furthermore, natural stone can be used in combination with a variety of other materials and textures to create a look that is both modern and comfortable. With a little bit of creativity, you can use natural stone to create a beautiful and unique space that will last for years to come.