MARBLE MAGIK CORPORATION (“Company”) is the author and publisher of the mobile application Marble Magik Corporation – MMC – Jode Dil Se. The mobile application shall be referred to by the name of ‘MMC App’ wherever applicable in this document.
“Partners” shall mean the masons, architects, dealers, trade partners, and not trade partners associated with the Company.
2. CONTEXT AND PURPOSE
3. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our services require us to authenticate and know who you are so that we can best meet your needs. When you access the services, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with certain information that personally identiﬁes you or could be used to personally identify you. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, information collected by us from you, while you create an account for yourself on the MMC application, may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Name, address, mobile number
- Bank details
- Data regarding your usage of the
- Other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us such as information shared by you with us through emails or
- PAN Number
This information collected from you by Company may constitute ‘personal information or ‘sensitive personal data or information as deﬁned under Rule 2(i) and Rule 3 of the SPDI Rules.
Information that is freely available in the public domain or accessible under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law will not be regarded as personal information or sensitive personal data or information.
4. PRIVACY STATEMENTS
4.2 INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM THE USER
- All/any information provided by you, including sensitive information, is voluntary and we reserve the right to use such information provided by or about you for the following purposes:
- Publishing individual information on MMC This information is accessible only by the individual who has generated this data on his/her own or through Partners.
- Contacting you for taking product and service
- Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and
- Help promote safe services
- Inform you about offers, products, services, updates, customize your experience, detect & protect us against error, fraud, and other criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions,
- To send you offers, product information, events, educational information, based on your previous orders and interests.
- Your bank details will be accessible for withdrawal of earned
- For KYC Veriﬁcation purposes company representatives or RM will be in
- We also reserve the right to, periodically, reveal general statistical information about the MMC App & its users, such as the number of visitors, number and type of service used,
4.5 YOUR DUTIES
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If your personal information changes, you may amend the information by making necessary changes wherever possible or by contacting us through support. If you wish to make changes to the bank details provided by you, kindly contact us by calling our helpline number or writing us via email. We will make the requested changes in our then-active databases as soon as possible. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date, or incomplete, the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, out of date, or incomplete, Company may, at its sole discretion, discontinue the provision of the services to you. Income tax, gift tax, or any other statutory taxes, duties, or levies as may be applicable from time to time, arising out of the free prize, which shall be solely borne by the partners.
If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us through support. We shall not retain such personal information unless required under any other law for the time being in force.
4.7 CYBER INFORMATION and COOKIES
- The systems of the Company will automatically receive your URL when you access the MMC The authors of MMC also receive the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer (or the proxy server a User uses to access the World Wide Web), your computer’s operating system (OS) and type of web browser being used, email patterns, as well as the name of your ISP. This information may be used to analyze overall trends to help the company to improve its service. The linkage between your IP address and your personal information will not be shared with third parties.
- MMC uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by Marble Magik Corporation for technical administration, research and development, and User administration, which may be shared with third
4.8 SECURITY MEASURES
- Company has adopted the best international market practices and security policies, rules, and technical measures to protect the personal data that it has under its control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, accidental loss, unlawful destruction, and unauthorized modiﬁcation. The company will not be held liable in case of any loss incurred by the User or any loss of data due to theft of the User’s electronic devices (mobile phone).
- The reasonable security practices and procedures implemented by the company include but are not limited to: encrypting data when it is on the move using industry-standard practices, keeping all the data within a private cloud, regularly changing production keys and passwords, secure and very limited access to all production servers, performing regular security updates on our servers and more. In spite of implementing such measures, if a User incurs a loss due to hacking, phishing, or other such techniques, the company will not be held liable for the
- All sub-clauses of Clause 4 apply to Users and all
- Your Personal Information is maintained by the company in electronic form on its equipment, and on the equipment of its the company takes all necessary precautions to protect your personal information both online and oﬄine and implements reasonable security practices and measures including certain technical, operational, managerial, and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of MMC’s business.
- Company will not be liable for any unauthorized use of your account. If you suspect unauthorized use of your account, at any time, you must immediately notify by contacting Company You shall be liable to indemnify the Company for any loss suffered by us due to such unauthorized use of your account.
- Company makes your information accessible to its employees, agents or partners, and third parties only on a need-to-know basis and binds all such parties to strict conﬁdentiality
- Notwithstanding the above, Company is not responsible for the conﬁdentiality, security, or distribution of your personal information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third Further, Companyshall not be held responsible for any breach of security or for any action by third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of the Company including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data, and storage device, system failure, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of your Internet service or mobile phone service, etc.
6. PARTICIPATION FOR MMC APP
The parties either directly (such as employees, distributors, or dealers) or indirectly a close family member (such as a spouse, domestic partner, child, or sibling) dealing with the company are not eligible to participat or take beneﬁt of the services provided by MMC App. If any circumstances are found where direct or indirect participation in the MMC App, him/her are liable for the actions taken by the company.
For any grievances related to data privacy, you can contact our support via email at: (email@example.com)